Plan Administrator: Seven Corners | AM Best Rating: A "Excellent" | Underwriter: Lloyd's
- Eligibility:Non US Citizens and Non US Residents age 0-99 while traveling outside their Home Country, but not visiting the United States.
- Coverage Length: Min 5 days up to max 365 days.
- Renew Online:Policy can be renewed up to maximum of 365 days, also Renewal fees of $5 applies.
- Acute Onset of Pre-existing Condition:Available only for U.S. Residents traveling outside the United States.
With Primary Health plan
Under Age 65 : Up to overall policy maximum ; Age 65 to 99 : Up to $2,500
Without Primary Health plan
Under Age 65: The first $20,000 in eligible medical expenses ; Age 65 to 99 : up to $2,500
- Co-Insurance:After deductible is paid by insured, plan pays 100% up to policy maximum
- PPO Network: Provides Well board PPO Network.
- ID Card & Visa Letter comes in email instantly.