Plan Administrator: Independence Holding Company IHC | AM Best Rating: A-"Excellent" | Underwriter: Standard Security Life Insurance Company of New York.
- Eligibility– Available to all members of communicating for America.
- Ages 18 years to 64 years , their spouses and dependent children up to age 26.
- Coverage: Up to 90 days.
- Maximum Benefit: $2 Million is the maximum amount of covered charges that will be considered under the Secure STM plan per covered person, per coverage period
- Secure STM is available to residents of ID, IN, KS, LA, ME, MD, MN, MT, NV and SD on an individual basis and not through CA. Therefore, membership is not required in these states
- Pre-Existing - Secure STM will not provide benefits for any loss caused by or resulting from a pre-existing condition. A pre-existing condition is any medical condition or sickness for which medical advice, care, diagnosis, treatment, consultation or medication was recommended or received from a doctor within five years immediately preceding the covered person effective date of coverage.