Plan Administrator: International Medical Group | AM Best Rating: A "Excellent" | Underwriter: Sirius Group, Sirius Specialty Insurance Corporation
- Eligibility: Non-US citizens age 14-64 traveling outside their home country.
- Coverage length: Minimum 1 month to maximum 48 months for non-US citizens.
- Provider Network: All PPO Providers are contracted separately through First Health Group Corp.
- Renew Online: Coverage may be renewed (without break in coverage) for a total of up to 48 months.
- The Standard Short-Term Travel Plan is designed to meet the U.S. visa travel insurance requirements for a student studying abroad or a participant of a cultural exchange program, including J1 and J2 visa holders.
- ID card & Visa Letter comes in email instantly.