Plan Administrator: WorldTrips | AM Best Rating: A "Excellent" | Underwriter: Lloyd's
- Eligibility: Non US citizen age 0-99 traveling to USA and traveling outside their home country.
- Coverage Length: Min 5 days up to max 364 days.
- Renew Online: Policy can be renewed up to maximum of 364 days, also Renewal fees of $5 applies.
- Acute Onset of Pre-existing Condition: Under age 70: Up to the overall maximum limit, Age 70-79: Up to the overall maximum limit or $100,000, whichever is lower.
In Network:After deductible is paid by insured, plan pays 100% up to policy maximum
Out-of-Network:After deductible is paid by insured, plan pays as per URC 100% up to policy maximum
- PPO Network provides United Healthcare PPO Network.
- ID Card & Visa Letter comes in email instantly.
- Note: Not available for North Korea, Syria, Iran and Cuba.
- Members cannot be located in the following locations at the time of purchase: Maryland, Washington, Canada, New York, Australia.