Plan Administrator: International Medical Group | AM Best Rating: A "Excellent" | Underwriter: Sirius International
- Eligibility: Non-US citizens aged 0-99 traveling outside their home country.
- Coverage Length: Min 5 days up to 12 months.
- Renew Online: Policy can be renewed up to maximum of 24 months, also Renewal fees of $5 applies.
- Acute Onset of Pre-existing Condition: United States citizens: Age 64 and under without a Primary Health Plan: Maximum Limit: $20,000. Age 64 and under with a Primary Health Plan: Up to the Period of Coverage limit. Age 65 through age 69: Maximum Limit: $2,500
- Coinsurance: After deductible is paid by insured, plan pays 100 % up to policy maximum.
- PPO Network: Provides United Healthcare PPO Network
- ID card & Visa Letter comes in email instantly.
Complete details are given in certificate of insurance.