Plan Administrator: WorldTrips | AM Best Rating: A "Excellent" | Underwriter: Lloyd's
- Eligibility: U.S. Citizens and Non-U.S. Citizens who are at least 14 days to 99 yrs of age are eligible for people visiting outside their home country and excluding USA.
- Coverage Length: Min 5 days up to max 365 days.
- Renew Online: Policy can be renewed up to maximum of 364 days, also Renewal fees of $5 applies.
- Acute Onset of Pre-existing Condition: Under age 70: Up to the overall maximum limit, Age 70-79: Up to the overall maximum limit or $100,000, whichever is lower.
- Co-Insurance:After deductible is paid by insured, plan pays 100% up to policy maximum
- PPO Network: Provides Equian International PPO Network.
- ID Card & Visa Letter comes in email instantly.
- Note: Not available for North Korea, Syria, Iran and Cuba.
- Members cannot be located in the following locations at the time of purchase: Maryland, Washington, Canada, New York, Australia.